- Personal Property
Start time: 12/02/2023 10:00 AM | End Time: 12:00 PM
Address: Ness Bros Office
3344 Mallard Cove Ln.
Fort Wayne, IN 46814
Professionally CGC Graded Comics from a Massive Collection
* Giant Size X-men 1 First New X-men team 1975 Major Key! CGC 9.4
* X-men 94 Second New X-Men Team 1975 CGC 8.0
* Silver Surfer #4 Silver Surfer vs Thor. Key Issue from 1969 CGC 7.5
* Amazing Spider-man 129 First Punisher CGC Graded 6.0
* Marvel Spotlight 5 First Ghost Rider Mark Jewelers Insert Edition. 8/1972 first print. CGC 7.0
* Avengers 8 First Kang. Key comic from 1964. CGC 6.0.
* Fantastic Four 48 First Silver Surfer and Galactus. Major Key comic from 1966. CGC 2.0.
* Fantastic Four 49 First Full Galactus. Major Key comic from 1966. CGC 2.0.
* Avengers 4 First Silver Age Captain America. Major Key from 1964. CGC 8.5.
* Showcase 22 First Green Lantern. This comic is a major key. CGC 4.5.
* X-men 50 Iconic Cover 2nd Polaris. Minor Key from 1968. CGC 4.5.
* Doctor Strange 169 Origin Retold. Key comic from 1968 CGC 5.0.
* Amazing Spider-Man 300 First Full Venom. Major Modern Key CGC 9.2.
* Thor 165 First Adam Warlock in Comics. Minor key from 1969. CGC 6.0.
* Marvel Premiere 15 First Iron Fist. Major Key comic. CGC 9.4.
* Daredevil 7 First red costume from 1965 CGC 4.5.
* Strange Tales 114 Return of Captain America, but as a robot. Minor Key from 1963. CGC 6.0.
* Journey into Mystery 103 1st enchantress. Key comic from 1964 CGC 3.5.
* Thor 166 Second Adam Warlock. Iconic Cover from 1969 CGC 6.5.
PACKING & SHIPPING: As a convenience to the buyer, the Auction House will give your property to USPS. CJ Woodman, the Auction Coordinator will contact you within 24-48 hours after the auction ends regarding the choice you have selected for shipping Option 1 or 2. Your credit card that is on file with Hibid shall be charged for the handling, packing and shipping costs in advance. You will be provided a USPS Tracking # after they have been dropped off within a 10 day period after the in-person pickup date.
According to the USPS website current rates these will be buyers choices:
Domestic Shipping options available:
Option 1: $55 Registered Mail which includes packing, handling and shipping with delivery signature, tracking # and up to $5,000 insurance. Anything over the $5,000 insurance value will incur an additional charge to be approved by the purchaser.
Option 2: $26 for Priority Mail which includes handling, packing, and shipping with delivery signature and tracking # only.
Canadian International Shipping available for $95 which includes packing, handling, and shipping with tracking and insurance up to $675.
DISCLAIMER & ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. No warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the Personal Property, its condition, or the condition of any other components on the Personal Property, is made by the Seller or Ness Bros. The information contained online or in the Brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or Ness Bros. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the personal property.
— GRADING DISCLAIMER: Any grading or authentication by any third party, including any statements made on certificates of authenticity, grading certificates, valuation certificates, certificates of appraisal, gemological laboratory reports, or any similar reports or valuations are exclusively the opinions of the authors, and are not the opinions or statements of Auctioneer. Bidder understands that Auctioneer has not verified any such statements or opinions and does not warrant their accuracy. Bidder relies exclusively on Bidder’s own investigation and information, and assumes all risk of any inaccuracy in statements or opinions expressed by others. Grading and authentication is not an exact science, and it is possible that two people do not always grade or evaluate the same item alike. Any stated grade or condition or estimated value represents the opinion of the third-party professional whose opinion is quoted in the item(s) description. Lots that are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity from a third-party authenticator are not eligible for return. Absolutely no exceptions will be made regarding this policy. Given the opinionative nature of autograph authentication, autographed items which are accompanied by the Third Party Authentication(s) listed with a lot represents the opinion of the third-party professional, and no further warranties or guarantees of opinion from outside authenticators, or so-called “experts”, is being implied or guaranteed in any way. LOTS MAY NOT BE RETURNED BASED UPON A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION IN GRADING OR AUTHENTICATION. It is ultimately the Bidder’s responsibility to arrive at a final conclusion on their level of satisfaction of authenticity PRIOR to bidding. Please do not bid on a lot if you are not comfortable with the stated authentication(s) that accompany a lot.